Portland Sewing’s business classes are the best classes I have ever taken for my business. They are full of real life experience and priceless advise. Your teachers are incredibly knowledgeable and willing to share their years of experience and priceless information!I was not able to take all of the offered classes this year, still I have walked away with priceless advise, information and a long to do list for my business right now, and next year I plan on signing up for the entire series again. – Eve, November 2014
We are apparel people teaching apparel people.
Trying to break into the apparel business but don’t know where to start? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Portland Sewing is a preparatory and finishing school for apparel designers, companies and aspirants. Our goal is to create and improve apparel skills and apparel business skills for those who are in or want to enter the apparel industry. You’ll get:
– Business classes focused on starting and succeeding in your apparel business.
– Access to industry insiders and information.
– Classes on fashion design and apparel construction.
– Coaching so you can create the right portfolio to get you in to the right schools.
Interested in learning more? Then ask about our:
– Three certificate programs in apparel design, apparel entrepreneur and computer essentials for non-degree students to get you in to the right jobs. All three are listed and described here on our website.
– Facilities and materials for those wanting to produce ready-to-wear garments that meet industry standards. Portland Sewing memberships are available for those who qualify.
– A yearly Fashion Forward Program to jump start you into the apparel industry.
ABC: Simple steps to take your apparel ideas to successful reality.
Please register by one day before class starts. Payment due with registration. Minimum number of students per class: 4. Maximum number of students per class: 17. Confirmation sent upon registration. Supply list, if any, sent upon meeting minimum number of registrants. Refunds available until 48 hours before day of class. No refunds or transfers once class starts.